Rotary International is the oldest service organization in the world.
Toledo Rotary is the 12th largest Rotary Club in the world.
The Rotary Club of Toledo is a community of highly engaged leaders, committed to ever-increasing involvement and service to Rotary International and our own region. Club members share friendship and fellowship through service above self and provide extensive resources to fund community transformational programs and major long-term projects.
The Rotary Club of Toledo……
- Is a diverse collection of civic-minded business and professional community leaders who meet each week for fellowship, professional enrichment, and the opportunity for service.
- Provides an opportunity for business development networking with a variety of community business leaders and professionals. Rotarians help each other and collectively help others.
- Offers a wealth of friendship opportunities with the most active citizens in our community. In an increasingly complex world, Rotary provides one of the most basic human needs: the need for friendship and fellowship.
- Annually distributes through its Toledo Rotary Foundation, more than $150,000 in grants and scholarships within the community.
- Encourages members to provide a voluntary contribution annually to support the works of our charitable arm, the Toledo Rotary Foundation.
- Offers a variety of volunteer opportunities to members interested in hands-on activities through our Service Committees.
- Encourages participation in one or more of the club’s 20+ committees. Attendance at committee meetings also counts as a make-up credit (one per quarter). In addition, there are a number of fellowship groups within the club which always welcome new members.
- Has pledged $440,000 to the local and international community in celebration of our 100th year.This includes $300,000 in funding towards the Middlegrounds Pavilion in the new Middlegrounds Metropark slated to open in 2015.
View more information about The Rotary Club of Toledo at toledorotary.org